With the 1st day of 2021 approaching, there is no need to wait until the new year to begin planning goals and efforts, let’s do it now…
- Learn a new speaking language to exercise your mind muscles and your ability to connect to other cultures.
- Learn a new programing language to, again, exercise your brain muscles and to also improve your understanding of coding syntaxes.
- Start a video log, for yourself, your family or the world – because we already spend much of our life online, creating and sharing content on social media sites – its time to start curating content at the highest engagement medium available – video.
The people we interact with and actions we take impact future outcomes. Higher a coach, ask a mentor for help, demand excellence from yourself, and never stop taking action.
Let’s meet up in 2021.
In the meantime here are a few of my activities from 2020:
- Discussion with Traci Cox: The Value of Business Partnerships
- Discussion with Jason Patel: Moving from Individual Contributor to Business and Strategy Leader.
- Discussion with Sean T. O’Kelly: Leveraging Technology for Revenue Growth.
- UIUC Gies Business highlights Wylie Blanchard.
- Discussion with Eric Livergood: Smart Technology Road Mapping.
- Discussion with Teneika Askew: Empowering Decision Making with Data Visualization.
- Destroying the Glass Ceiling: Lotus Buckner panel discussion.
- Discussion with Sanford Hess: Government Information Technology Management and Change.
- Discussion with Susanne Tedrick: Developing a Game Plan to Thrive as Technology Evolves.
- Discussion with Chris Hyde: Making a Difference with Data Analytics.
- 5 cloud security concepts that non-technical technology professionals should understand.