With the 1st day of 2020 approaching, there is no need to wait until the new year to begin planning goals and efforts, let’s do it now…
- Learn a new technical skill to push your career-expertise to the next step.
- Travel to a new destination to immerse yourself in new cultures, interactions and experiences.
- Ask yourself, “What am I avoiding that I should be taking on headfirst, then take action on it.”
The people we interact with and actions we take impact future outcomes. Higher a coach, ask a mentor for help, demand excellence from yourself, and never stop taking action.
Let’s meet up in 2020.
In the meantime here are a few of my activities from 2019:
- Reflection: Global Immersion in Brazil 2019
- Interview with Eric Schmuttenmaer: Building Executive Presence for Technical Professionals
- Interview with Don Alava: Integrating Digital and Traditional Marketing
- Reflection: Global Immersion in Germany 2019
- 2+2 Information Technology and Management Bachelor’s Degree Program – College of DuPage
- SQL Saturday Chicago – 2019